I just want to talk a little bit about the evil-ness of rining in the new year with crap news. Last year, my mom's friend Rita's mom died pretty early on in the month, so she had to start off 2011 with a funeral and all the nasty, unfun, depressing stuff that goes along with that. A couple days ago, our intake coordinator for AZ Beagle rescue passed away, in what I'm assuming was suddenly, because I had NO idea anything was even wrong. Alright, I wasn't close close to him or his wife, but they were always nice to me and Kylie is just the sweetest person you'd ever want to know in your life. Period. The intake coordinator was a pretty important position, they'd get the E-list from the shelters every day and just keep up with looking for beagles and helping them get into foster homes as quickly as possible. Thing is, she's 5 years older than me. It so could have been me going through this situation. 5 years sounds like a lot, but when you really think about it, it isn't. I wish I knew what happened, but I haven't been able to find anyone who can tell me, and I think it's really rude to be like "So, how'd your husband die?" when it's only been 2 days! I'm going to try to go to the service(even though it's FARRR), we'll see how that goes.
RIP Roger.. Your pooches, the Beagles, and AZBR will miss you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment