I ADOPTED YOUR PET TODAY
I adopted your pet today - the one you left at the pound.
The one you had for ten years - and no longer wanted around.
I adopted your pet today - did you know that he's lost weight?
Did you know he's scared and depressed and seems to have lost all faith?
I adopted your pet today - he had fleas and a little cold.
Guess you don't care what shape he's in - you abandoned him I am told.
I adopted your pet today - were you having a baby or moving away?
Did you suddenly develop allergies - or was there NO reason he could stay?
I adopted your pet today - he doesn't play or even eat much.
I guess he's very sad inside and It'll take time for him to trust.
I adopted your pet today - and here he is going to stay.
He's found his FOREVER home - and a warm bed in which to lay.
I adopted your pet today - and shall give him all that he will need.
Patience, love, and security - so he can forget your selfish deed
---Unknown
No comments:
Post a Comment