Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year, New Start

Ok guys, anyone who knows me knows I'm horrible at keeping resolutions.. At least those resolutions that involve diets, or cutting down my potty mouth-- all it takes is one bad day, or hitting something in the middle of the night, and I fail in both of those.

But these, I'm going to try and keep.. Are you ready?


new years resolutions: stop blaming myself for things that happened when I was younger, and therefore too stupid or inexperienced to try and stop them, to make up and fix the things I should have done or should have said, apologize to those who deserve it and hold up a middle finger to those who put me down, peruse all my dreams to the best of my ability- this includes law school and applying for the FBI! It's time guys , and finally, just be happy I guess, accept this is how I am and this is how I please people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment