Well I've done it.. I've off and done it. I've avoided an internet blog/journal thing for years for a few reasons. 1) I used to have a LiveJournal when it was popular. So did my ex. The only ex I have I passionately cannot stand and wish would get raped by a shark. But enough of that. The other reason, I plain and simple HATE electronics, computers, any and all of it. True journal and thoughts should be written down in a book for someone to find 100 years later like in previous generations. That always annoyed me when I was a kid, every time we moved(every 3 years, looking at you mom!), it was always a brand, new house. Never old with history and things to peek through and explore. Now before you all go and call the kettle black, I've tried to actually write things. God knows I've tried to keep things written down and hide it from my family and all that good stuff, but I simply get lazy. That, and for crying out loud my life is about as interesting as the Lawrence Welk show so I figure why bore any future readers and let them know what a total loser I am? ha ha.
Which brings me here. Why? I still don't find myself all that interesting, but one of the greatest compliments I've ever heard was "If you taught logic, the world would be an interesting place." I guess that means there are people out there who will listen to me? Maybe? I'm not expecting to become the next Perez Hilton(dont' get me wrong, I'd love to be that famous) but I have better things to do with my time than to pick about some stupid celebrity who did something dumb. Though while we're at it.. Paul, Macca, the "cute one", why on earth did you marry that Nancy girl? Did you not learn anything from Heather? You will never find another Linda-- they don't make them like that anymore. Side note: Happy 71st John Lennon.
See, that's the most I care.
You'll be hearing a lot from me in the next 3 weeks seeing as I can't work. Yep, you read right! I have surgery on Tuesday, then I'll be bored shitless. Yeah I'm secretly freaking out. Never had surgery before(I don't count wisdom teeth), never stayed overnight in a hospital before, hell, I've never actually been a PATIENT in a hospital since I was five years old and went out to fly a kite but there was a scorpion in my shoe. I'm now 26. You do the math and then question why I'm stressing. I was proud of that record. Sure I did dumb things, but never really got hurt to that point. I bounced back quickly. But I am prettty excited to go on a nice vacation via pain pills. I've never had the chance and legally, never will. But now I have an excuse so in the words of Homer Simpson, woo hoo!
In other news, I bored you enough. And I'm hungry. Until next time I guess :)
Awwww you are having surgery? Well if you are online. you have my skype. We can video war again! So what did you hurt? Out three weeks? wow! John Lennon is 71? He's looking pretty good.... ooh wait, ohhhh. oops. never mind! Glad you are getting with modern day Compuserve now! Happy blogging!
ReplyDeleteHii! Yes, I am :( And man I tell ya, I'm hitting up everyone I know with "If you're really my friend, rescue me!" I actually didn't hurt anything, but I have some lesion on some glad in my head. Pituitary I think it is.. I don't know, all this time later and I still don't know what's going on or why it needs to come out! but it does, so that's my story. John's my man, he just never lived long enough to know it yet, and I'm nowhere as weird as Yoko LOL.. Same to you, enjoy!
ReplyDelete