The thing that worries me most about this is trying to remember an effing password. I'm not above forgetting my password, in fact I have quite often. So, if I disappear, I either forgot my log in info, or got bored.
Anyway, I'm sitting here 8 minutes before I can't drink anything all night. It's awful, because I'm a night owl, I'm used to eating in the wee hours of the morning and drinking anytime I damn well feel like it. Whoops, I lied. 8 minutes now. Well, now I've learned that no matter what I do to myself, I will never ever ever ever EVER have any surgery ever again for whatever reason. Preop is a bitch, it was *early* I don't care about peeing in a cup, though it's really odd it's easy. EKG, easy. XRay. Easy. But when you poke me for God damn blood and then cut off any feeling to my arm, then we have a problem. The girl was nice, don't get me wrong, but she was too talkative for me early in the morning and I was just aginst what she was trying to do. I know there's nothing wrong with me even before all their damn tests. Sometimes it pays to be a cop. Keep them on their best behavior hehe, that and mention my bff in the whole wide world is a nurse, and I'm an active house sitter for my mom's girlfriend(NO not like that!) another nurse.
Now we're down to 5 minutes. No, 4. Better have my last bit now while I can. 3 minutes.. This is going to suck..
What worries me is the fact everyone's talking pain pills, pain meds, pain this, pain that. Is it going to hurt that effing much I'm going to need pain pills?! For those of you who know me, I complain and whine when I have a headache! Then my mom's packing to stay with me. On the one hand, it's nice. My mom's an effing lion. She'll make sure things are done and done right; blame it on her New Yorkness, but she'll raise hell if she has to. One minute now, grrr.
People keep calling wishing me luck, blah blah blah. I find it pretty funny if I must be honest. It's going to be torture, not my first day of college, though I'd be less nervous if it was. I knew the campus I Was going to very well as I followed an ex there. But that's another story all in itself. HEre we go, 12AM.. Nothing. At all. This can't be healthy, screw medical staff.
In saying that, I've used my brain to get around them! Ok, so they don't want me wearing deoderant(Save the gross and ewwww comments, I know, I KNOW. EWW) so what I'm going to do is wash my clothes, then put like 5 fabric softeners in there when I dry them. Low and behold, they'll smell good! Not like deoderant, but it's something so I won't smell like a cab driver's armpits. The mother mooched valium off my grandma, and the med guys said if I want it, I can have it. I may take it anyway just so I can have some water!
Jess is staying over tonight, I <3 my bestie. She and my mother are the only ones who know and can put up with my crazy ass. I'm going to take her through my apartment and put sticky notes on the things she wants. You know, just in case...
So! Hug me goodbye and let's get on with this. I started complaining of problems in January. I'm over this!
No comments:
Post a Comment