When I left the torture chamber, even after I made it clear I had NO PAIN, except for the expected nagging headache that was like a 3 on the pain scale, someone there decided to prescribe me perkiset. Now if you've followed up with me so far, you'll know I've never been on anything like this in my life and have no idea at all how it would affect me. Well also if you've been keeping up with me, you'll know how mad, crazy, wicked bored I am(which is getting me absolutely ZIP sympathy from anyone!), I'm thinking of taking one, recording myself, passing out, and then watching the video later just to see what it did to me.
No, perhaps that wouldn't be too smart. But really, when I say I'm bored, I'm bored! I'm used to getting in a car and coming and going as I please. Not sitting by a window watching people drive around my neighborhood going "Ugh I miss outside." Damned if I know why though...It's hot again this week! Effing AZ., Seriously, all I do is sit! Sit on the bed, sit on the couch, sit on the chair. Then if I get sick of sitting, I lay on the bed, lay on the couch, lay on my mom's bed..Why is it whenever something's not right the immediate place you run to is your mom's bed? I remember laying on her bed when I was little watching her get ready for parties and events and things some snot nose little kid could never get into.
The good news is, it's almost the weekend! Therefore Jess will not be working and I can have her schlep me around. Last time I did I gave her gas money, but my dad paid for all her stuff @ the hospital the other day ie food and parking(ever hear of a hospital CHARGING for parking?! I haven't, until now!), I hope it evens out Lol. If she comes over later, I'm already going to make her get me a diet coke. That'll be a buck something, if she goes to Mickey D's.
Next Monday is my follow up appointment. I wonder what they're going to do this time? They already got out what needed to come out and ran me through another MRI which was A-OK. Truthfully, I don't care what they do. Just give me the OK to drive myself places and maybe desk work. I'm fine with sitting, when I'm not FORCED to do so.
But getting back to my original point, not one soul cares how bored I am. My mom tells me to stop complaining, because I could still be in the hospital,. My dad's like you're gonna be bored, I'm sorry. The nurse was like for every 8 hours in the hospital, you need like 3 days to recover. So, I come to you. Whoever is out there, reading, understanding.. maybe this is like Sleepless in Seattle, only not over a phone line with a shrink who sounds like a yutz.
Only difference, not looking for a man.
Well that being said, I'm in search of another waffle.. Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment