Thursday, November 10, 2011

I'm a genius!

So, I've been silently chipping away on ideas on how to pay my more-money-than-I'll-Ever-see-in-my-life hopsital bill. I've got my parents, thank God, but gone are the days where they could pay for all of it. God damn you, economy! I've got some, but that was my one day hopefully visit Russia money. I think it's time to go to the big guns. My Aunt Hedy. Typical rich bitch, she's my dad's younger sister, but read. She's loadddeddd. I don't really like her much, she's snooty, likes France, a Democrat, and has a PHD. In fricking Art History! Who the hell bothers to study Art History?! All you can do with it is teach, and that ladies and gents is what she does, teaches AH classes in PA. However, she did rescue 3 dogs. They're the little fluffy yippy kind I don't like, but she rescued them, and that's all I really care about. She's got no kids of her own besides these dogs, thinks my uncle Nick's kids are totally screwed up, and since I'm normal I may have a shot at this. But I've never been really good at buttering people up; I've alwalys just come out and said exactly what I was wanting.. I may need to think about t his. Or maybe my dad can swing it.

Now for other matters. How in the world do I make this blog pretty? Add pictures? Add anything! Most importantly, make it private! I'm starting to name names, and in the grand scheme of things, probably not the smartest thing one can possibly do.. Especially because I have a LOAD of gossip for you all, that I'm just absolutely dying to say but if the wrong person finds out I've blabbed, can mean heap loads of trouble. I'm only semi-involved, but it's something right out of a crime show!

Ok that's all. Something so you all know I'm still here and haven't died. I'm hungry, I'm off to find food.

No seriously, that's it! What did you want me to do? Bring down a curtian?

1 comment: